Generation Duel Academy
Welcome to Grave Duel Academy. Please register or log in then after that please log in the chat box but remember to post your introduction so we can know you better. Thanks for joining us have a great day! Go YGO!!!!!
Generation Duel Academy
Welcome to Grave Duel Academy. Please register or log in then after that please log in the chat box but remember to post your introduction so we can know you better. Thanks for joining us have a great day! Go YGO!!!!!

You Ready Duelist? Lets Rise Up And Attack!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sampeasman test results...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Banner

DP : 17

sampeasman test results... Empty
PostSubject: sampeasman test results...   sampeasman test results... EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:40 am

Tester name vs Testee name
Professor Banner sampeasman
Satellarknights Chronomaly
Attitude: 10/10
Result of the duel: 2-0 to me. 0/10 for results.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main deck structure: 4/15 The deck has 42 cards... normal decks have 40-41 cards and also his cards dont go well together... in the duel he said himself it is really hard to pull comboes. I will explain more later but the extra deck wasnt really good. Id suggest cutting 2 cards down for 40 cards for the deck. id say take out the 2 jammers and put in the usuals... like solemn warning or torrential tribute. these cards are nearly in every deck. add a few mystical space typhoons as well.

Concentration: 10/10
The only thing he did that i didnt really understand is he did an equip card (i forgot which one) when i popped it. i didnt see the point of chaining it tho Razz i wouldnt call that a missplay though.

Siding : 0/10
He only had one card in his side deck.

Extra deck: 3/10
It isnt really good. I feel like you just filled the extra deck for the sake of it... most decks have basic extra deck cards, which every deck normally has, these are rank 4s. Everydeck has number 101 because it is super useful and excition knight. Or blackship of corn... pretty useful.

Use of cards: 8/10 i still dont undestrand that equip chain XD

Control of duel: 0/10 at no point did he have control...

Siding skills: 0/5

35/100

you are in Silva white congratz

Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*

*Judgment Dragon*

DP : 15

PostSubject: Re: sampeasman test results...   sampeasman test results... EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:47 am

Welcome to GDA! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

Administrator

DP : 39

PostSubject: Re: sampeasman test results...   sampeasman test results... EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 3:14 pm

welcome and better luck next time brah Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sampeasman test results...   sampeasman test results... Empty

Back to top Go down

sampeasman test results...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1